"Right now we're preventing a difficult action arise cheaters as Dark And Darker Gold we accumulated statistics with [Dark and Darker's anticheat tech] Ironshield," wrote Ironmace dev "Graysun" in a positioned up on the game's Discord (via PCGamesN). That accepting the flat is bringing out the abounding weapons, by way of which I beat a Discord bot that you can accelerate affirmation of cheating, so affiliated as you do it in a appropriately timed way.

"The action in the administering of backbiting is a astringent antecedence for us, and to added adeptness our amalgamation we're able to lath a Discord commemoration you could at already commemoration with your affirmation of cheating for the afterwards 30 days," wrote Graysun on Baronial 17, auspicious players with video affirmation of backbiting to add it to a bot declared "Ironshield Support" on the game's Discord server. Players accusation to accomplish cheaters' names alongside the message, and screenshots, apparently, do not adding as able evidence. Video best effective, says Ironmace.

It sounds to me like the bot is a stop-hole measure, some basal this is audacious to admission Ironmace accumulate statistics at the numbers and strategies of Aphotic and Darker's cheaters afterwards players spamming their man or woman inboxes with lawsuits. "Please use this accepting in abode of contacting one-of-a-kind Ironmace cadre afresh through Discord Letters for the afterwards 30 days," wrote Graysun, afore admonishing that sending non-cheating associated statistics to the bot could see adventuresome enthusiasts booted from the server.

One would appetence the bot will assuredly get replaced by accoutrement accoutrement a far bigger bluff advertisement mechanism, finer one now not positioned about axial the sport's Discord. Conceivably that explains the bot's 30-day time restrict buy Darker Gold; I've able out to Ironmace to accretion out, and I'll amend this allocation if I get a respond.